Employment at Amherst Welding, Inc.
Are you interested in working for Amherst Welding, Inc.? Please take a look at the open positions below. To submit an application, please fill out the form below, and attach your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Amherst Welding, Inc is looking for a Welder/Fabricator responsible to perform a variety of tasks directly related to the assembly of steel products and other miscellaneous tasks. Responsible to work from shop drawings, weld procedures to perform welding on a variety of metals and alloys, plan, layout, select weld materials, and perform other tasks involving the use of welding and other shop equipment.
- 3+ years welding/fabricating experience.
- Strong knowledge of welding procedures.
- Ability to read spec drawings.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to switch between jobs when necessary.
- Mechanical ability
- Basic tool usage
- Mig, Tig and Stick
- Ability to follow verbal directions and written directions and the ability to execute.
- Ability to perform tasks with view to producing quality products in an efficient and productive manner to meet customer project schedules.
- Ability to reason and apply principles of logic to a wide range of factors when working on projects.
- Ability to conduct self in a respectful and appropriate manner, and to safely perform essential job tasks.
- Ability to recognize welding characteristics of metals and alloys.
- Ability to understand welding best practice methods and techniques.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Compensation based on skill level and performance
We offer health, dental and 401K benefits after 90 days